A waterless coolant specially developed for classic cars.
Classic Cool 180º protects cooling systems from -40ºC to 180ºC.
The unique properties prevent many problems associated with water-based coolants such as corrosion and overheating.
Features and Key Benefits
- Classic Cool 180° has a boiling point of 180°C and does not boil over.
- Water contains oxygen, which causes corrosion. Classic Cool 180° removes corrosion.
- Classic Cool 180° can run your cooling system at a lower pressure, which in turn reduces the pressure on other parts of the engine.
- Classic Cool 180° generates significantly fewer pits compared to water-based coolants.
- Classic Cool 180° prevents premature detonation due to overheating.