RX5 Spray can 400 ml
RX5 is a specially developed product for the pre-treatment of surfaces already affected by rust. RX5 anti-rust is a transparent product with a strong penetrating effect. Bonds to the metal beneath the rust and completely isolates the existing rust. RX5 provides a very well-adhering surface for further processing with, for example, RX10 or a good synthetic alkyd resin-based paint. RX5 anti-rust is a product with many applications and, due to its great “spreading” properties, an unprecedentedly economical product.
Depending on the atmospheric conditions, RX5 Anti Rust is dry after 24 hours and suitable for further processing. For best results, apply RX5 in two coats. Once the steel has been sanded or ground clean, RX5 should only be applied after at least 24 hours. An oxide skin must first be formed, which is necessary for RX5 to work optimally.
The consumption of RX5 is approximately 1 liter per 8 to 10 square meters. RX5 can only be painted over with synthetic products, however we recommend finishing RX5 with RX10. In hollow spaces you must first apply RX5 and finish with RX7 after drying.
- You can protect already damaged steel with RX5
- Depending on the atmospheric conditions, it is dry after approximately 24 hours and suitable for further processing
- does not need to be cleaned before further processing
- Transparent with a strong penetrating effect
- is also particularly suitable for treating castings and construction works that still have to 'travel' after manufacture
- bonds to a metal beneath the rust and completely isolates the existing rust
- provides a very well-adhering surface for further processing with, for example, RX10 or a good synthetic alkyd resin-based paint