Comp Cams Zinc addition absolutely necessary to properly break in new camshafts.
COMP Cams Engine Break-In Oil Additive
COMP Cams Engine Break-In Oil Additive provides the good stuff, delivering a specially engineered blend of extreme pressure break-in ingredients that have been removed from current off-the-shelf motor oils. Delivering added protection during the break-in process (and beyond) for all the moving parts in your new or rebuilt engine, it's compatible with any petroleum, synthetic, or blended motor oil. Don't ruin your engine before you have fun with it, order COMP Cams Engine Break-In Oil Additive.
* Improve surface mating of rotating assembly, rod journals, piston rings, valve guides, cam and lifters, etc.
* Protect all internal engine components, including both flat tappet and roller valve trains
* Proprietary additive package includes optimum amounts of ZDDP (Zinc and Phosphorus), Molybdenum, and detergents
* Requires no additives or supplements for maximum protection
* Compatible with gasoline, methanol, and high octane racing fuels