Wynn's HPLS is a treatment for transmissions that improves shifting, reduces noise and stops oil leaks
- For steering rack, manual gearboxes and differentials.
- Do not use for automatic gearboxes.
Features and Key Benefits
- Improves anti-friction and anti-wear properties.
- Limits wear due to metal-to-metal contact (reinforced EP additives of gear oils).
- Makes shifting easier.
- Ensures hydrodynamic lubrication, even at high loads and high temperatures.
- Prevents and reduces vibration noise from gears and bearings.
- Reduces viscosity at cold temperatures for immediate lubrication when starting from cold.
- Prevents and stops oil leaks.
- Can be mixed with all gear oils (including ATF Dexron, Mercon) and hydraulic oils on a synthetic and mineral basis.
- A 125 ml tube treats 2 liters of gearbox oil.